Monday, May 18, 2009

LOST rocks my socks...

So here's my biggest cake order yet...it was for someone graduating Law School, and it was soo fun to make!






LOST Season Finale -

So what did I think if it? I thought it was awesome. What did YOU think of it? Because of limited time tonight, a few highlights...

- Opening scene so unexpected and cool. We're right back to the Backgammon game in the first episode...

- The only thing I was really disappointed about was that we didn't get a Jin/Sun reunion this season...

- I'm going with the theory that the incident was caused by the drilling, not the bomb, and that the bomb did not "go off" but sent our losties back to 2007. We'll see in 9 months whether I'm wrong or not!

- I'm not ashamed to say that Sawyer's grief brought me to tears.

- I hope the "they're coming" in the last scene is referring to our losties!

- Although there was a lot of drama between the love quadrangle this episode, I thought they did a good job of continuing to evolve the characters.

I could say so much more, but I'm more curious if anyone has any different theories than these! How will Season 6 end? And what in the world am I gonna blog about when it does??

0 comments: